COMMERCIAL MOVING NYC
Moving your office from one location to another, whether it’s a small business or something much bigger, is bound to be a major pain. You have all that office equipment, filing cabinets and stored materials that have to go with you. Everything is heavy and awkward, so unless all your employees are power lifters, you’re going to need some professional assistance! There are a lot of NYC Movers out there, but TDY Moving and Storage is the best Manhattan moving service and here’s why:
You are probably looking for a few things to happen once you get the moving process started:
- You want the move to happen quickly
- You don’t want anything to get damaged or broken
- You want to get back to business as usual in your new location ASAP
With our NYC Movers, all these things are guaranteed! As a professional business ourselves, we understand just how important it is for you to get your commercial moving job done efficiently. Every moment that your equipment is in transit is a moment that could be costing you money. We are well aware of the truth behind the old adage, ‘Time is money,’ and we’ll do everything we can to minimize your move time while still getting everything to your new location safe and sound!
Here in New York City, you have your choice of commercial movers who call themselves professional all over Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. So why choose our NYC Movers, out of all those options?
Because TDY Moving and Storage are the only ones who will strive for 100% customer satisfaction during your commercial move! We want every detail of your move to be smooth and easy on your end. Let us do all the heavy lifting!
Before, during and after your commercial moving experience, we will treat you and your business with the utmost respect and courtesy. Before your move, we will answer every question you have thoroughly and patiently, and we will never give you the runaround about our rates. On moving day, you can expect fast, efficient yet pleasant service. And when you’re settled in your new location, our movers will make sure the job is completely finished before they leave.
You have a lot of choices, we know. Here are just a few of the reasons you should choose US instead of any other NYC movers:
An Amazing Staff
From the first phone call or email until the moment our movers drive away from your new business location, you’ll interact with some of the most knowledgeable people about the commercial moving business anywhere in New York City!
These friendly men and women know what they’re talking about, and they are extremely helpful. We realize that you don’t relocate a business every day. There are lots of questions to be answered…questions that we here almost every day! Moving is our business, and our incredible staff will be there to help you every step of the way.
Our movers are experienced in doing commercial moves all over New York City, so you should expect nothing less than amazing service from our hard-working crews.
Full Insurance Coverage
As a business owner, you probably don’t have to have a lesson about the importance of insurance for your business! Having insurance is the only way to make sure that you, your employees and your customers are taken care of in the event of an accident.
It’s the same for us!
We are fully insured so that any accident that may occur during your commercial move – especially an accident that results in one of our employees getting hurt – will not be any financial responsibility of yours. Having this kind of insurance sets us apart from a lot of the other NYC movers that you’ll find. You should never, ever hire a commercial moving company that isn’t insured!
We have insurance on our moving trucks, of course, and we also have liability insurance to cover any damages that we may cause. Although it is rare, it is possible that damage might occur to your equipment during the moving process. We are, after all, human and do live and work in a large city where we cannot control every variable. However, if something gets broken on our watch, our insurance will pay for damages or replace the item.
There’s nothing worse than a commercial moving company that runs up the bill after they’ve given you a bargain-basement estimate. (We don’t think so, anyway!)
Because we believe it’s unfair and unethical to give an inaccurate estimate, this NYC moving company will never do that to you. We’ll give you what’s called a ‘binding quote.’ In our business – and other service-oriented businesses as well – a binding quote is a maximum price that we will charge you to complete your commercial move.
The final cost could (and probably will) be less than this quote, but it gives us some wiggle room just in case issues come up during the move that we nor you could have anticipated, but the quote also protects you, the customer, from getting an outrageous bill that you never expected when the move is all said and done.
At TDY Moving and Storage, we do the best we can to give you an honest estimate only after we’ve visited your current location to see exactly what items will need to be moved. We can not only tell you how much we think it will cost, but we can also give you a good idea of the time frame needed to do your commercial move.
Fair Payment Policies
Take this piece of advice as a friendly PSA from your neighborhood NYC movers: Don’t go with a company that demands full payment up front. As a matter of fact, we’d be a little leery of companies that ask for a hefty chunk of a down payment on moving services.
Most service industries understand that poor service isn’t something you can fix. Once it’s done, it’s done, and there’s no going back. As a sign of good faith, your moving company should not demand to be paid before services are rendered, just in case you are dissatisfied in some way with the service they’ve provided you.
Once you have paid an NYC moving company, there is no guarantee that the company will deliver on its promises.
On the other hand, we do often have customers who request that we set up payment installments so that they do not have to pay their entire bill at once. In this case, we can definitely set a payment schedule for them that will break the expense into 2 or 3 payments, if that’s what you prefer.
Unquestionable Customer Service
You can wait and see for yourself what kind of stellar customer service you’ll get from our NYC Movers. Or, if you’d rather, you can take our word for it.
But, if you want real customer testimonials, you have several different ways to find them:
- Peruse our website. Obviously, if you are reading this, then we know you’ve already chosen to do that. We welcome you to read all about the special features and services we offer to our clients. Search each page for information about our company, our staff and our services!
- Seek advice on social media. Social media websites are great places to toss out questions and get honest answers. Ask friends, relatives and acquaintances what they think about NYC Movers. You never know who might have had an indirect experience with us in Brooklyn or Manhattan, perhaps.
- Check out review web sites. Sites like Yelp!, Google+ and the Better Business Bureau are great places to look if you want to learn about a business like TDY Moving and Storage. The reviews there are, for the most part, honest and unbiased. You can also see photos of our business and our movers doing what they do best on social media and review sites!
- Ask business associates. Do you know someone who just relocated their business? Even if they didn’t use us, ask them some questions. Find out what they really liked about their moving company and what they wish the company had done differently. When you talk with one of our associates, feel free to bring these topics up.
- Request references. As an NYC mover, TDY Moving and Storage considers ourselves a full disclosure kind of company. If you would like to talk with one of our previous clients, one that is similar to your business in size or services provided, we will gladly connect you with them to discuss their experience. We are so sure that our past clients are completely satisfied with our work that we never mind providing you with their contact information, with their permission, of course.
Commercial moving proves to be tricky in many ways. The various types of equipment and office supplies you have need special attention to ensure that they arrive at your new location in one piece and in perfect working order. Additionally, your stock needs to be handled carefully as well, whether your merchandise is art, foodstuffs, or clothing.
You can trust our NYC Movers to handle your commercial moving job with professionalism and class. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be our next satisfied customer testimonial or a reference for another business just like yours!